Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another step....

So, on Friday, September 24, 2010 I got another letter from the NVC. They said they have received my Affidavit of Support processing, and told me that I needed to go online, and download form DS-230 parts I and II and send it in with the appropriate civil documents. They also reminded me to pay the $404.00 that they told me about in their last letter.



I have filled out form DS-230 and have the list of the civil documents. Each document must be an original, or certified copy and any foreign language document must be accompanied by a translation. Accompanying all of these documents I need to send a photocopy of each document submitted.




  • Luis' birth certificate

  • Luis' police record

  • our marriage license

  • 2 passport style photos of Luis
  • a copy of Luis' passport

Somehow I need to get some of these documents from Ecuador, and send it all in as soon as possible.

(Written September 26, 2010)

No comments: